ALPINESTARS BOGOTA PRO DRYSTAR PANTS
Code : 3227023
Color: Ice gray / dark gray / yellow fluo
The Bogotá Pro Drystar® 3 Seasons All Season Pants are designed for optimal protection, thermal performance and comfort and utilize Alpinestars Drystar® technical laminated waterproof liner which offers superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance.
The pants have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to improve performance in wet weather.
Designed with an ergonomic, tailored fit to comfortably accommodate all riding movements.
The Bogotá Pro Pants feature large direct ventilation panels on the thighs for effective temperature control in variable weather conditions.
Featuring a lightweight micro-ripstop and 600D polycotton construction for durability, these pants feature Nucleon Flex Pro CE-level 2 armor at the knees and Bio-Flex at the hips for effective impact protection.
The lining of the drop-round pants is designed for adventure riding and features a Drystar® waterproof membrane that can be worn both under and over the pants.
– Ripstop and 450D coated hard shell made with GRS certified 100% recycled materials in Nylon 6 for greater lightness and durability
– Reinforcements in 600D for excellent resistance in critical points.
– Drystar® laminated technical lining offers superior breathability and exceptional performance in wet weather.
– Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for unprecedented practicality and versatility.
– According to European law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
They comply with the following standards: Fully CE certified motorcycle garment – Category II according to pre-standard EN17092 – Class AA
– The ‘Liner to drop’ system allows you to configure the pants according to the conditions, while being easy and practical to use.
– DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to improve performance in wet weather.
– Large ventilation panels on the thighs ensure effective climate control in all conditions.
– Direct vent panel can be operated with one hand for quick and effective temperature control even on the go.
– Full stretch inserts for optimal freedom of movement and improved fit.
– Nucleon Flex Pro CE-level 2 knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective impact protection.
– Two pockets for safe storage of valuables.
– Volume adjuster at the waist and calf for an optimized fit.
– Designed with an ergonomic, tailored fit to accommodate all riding movements.
– Reflective details on the lower leg.
N.B. This picture is only indicative
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US